Friday, January 27, 2006

Vonage is Great for Business

I needed a separate home phone/fax line for my home business. This was going to be expensive through the phone company (Verizon), about $60.00, especially when I added unlimited long distance. Comcast has recently added phone service, but it was about $35.00.

Vonage has a small business plan with unlimited long distance in the U.S. and Canada with a separate line for a fax machine for $49.99. Their home single line plan is $24.99. That is such a great price. I plan to change to Vonage for our home phone service too. Check it out, you will be happy.

It is great to have a separate phone line and number for the home office. And I really like the fact that with Vonage I can set up the displayed caller ID info, so that my business name is shown.

Also check out the Vonage affiliate program. You get $30.00 when anyone signs up for Vonage using your link. This is so profitable and Vonage is such a desirable service, that I am thinking of testing a couple of newspaper print ads to drive traffic to my Vonage link.

No comments: