Tuesday, February 08, 2005

People in Success from Home Magazine

I like the way that the stories profiling successful direct marketing people and families did not list their network marketing companies. I like that the magazine, Success from Home, does not seem like one big ad. But maybe you are like me and wondering exactly what the businesses are. Well, here is a list of the people and the businesses information that I have been able to find so far. Check back for updates. (Working on updating links.)

Darnell Self Pre-Paid Legal Services
David & Debbie Reeder with Ken & Sandi Burgess
Keith McEachern Goji Juice
Debbie Ratliff with son, Brain Ratliff Maximum Success
Dave Johnson
Collette Larsen USANA Health Services
Hector Lamarque Primerica Financial Services
Spencer Hunn ACN Inc (Telecommunication Services)
Kevin & Amy Lemmers
Dayle Maloney Tahitian Noni Juice
Janie Jones
Sue Mazza Avon
Jeff Robert NSA International Inc. (Health & Nutrition Products)
Tom Alkazin New Vision (Health & Nutrition Products)

I do not endorse, nor do I receive any compensation from companies listed in the links above. This information is a work in progress and was compiled entirely from Google searches. Please let me know if there are any mistakes.

No comments: