Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Success from Home Magazine Review

The following post is "recycled" from a recent e-mail to a friend in Network Marketing. I thought that there were some good ideas enclosed and that this would be good as a review for the magazine because it shows some of the ideas that were sparked from reading it.

Maybe you have seen the first issue of a new magazine, Success From Home. It is a very nice looking glossy magazine that promotes network marketing business. The premiere issue has a photo David Bach on the cover and a nice article by him with excerpts from his new book, Start Late, Finish Rich. I have not seen the book, but I gather from the article that much of it is about network marketing.

There is also an article by Robert Kiyoski and economist Paul Zane Pilzer, both promoting network marketing. The nice thing about the magazine is that there are no ads promoting any specific network marketing companies. In fact, the ads are from companies like FedEx, CompUSA, the Post Office, and Dell. There are several profiles of people and families involved in network marketing and their success stories. But the article do not lists their specific companies. I have taken it upon myself to use Google to look up some of the companies and
post them elsewhere in my blog. If I were involved with a Network Marketing company, I think that I would order a bunch of copies and share them with my downline.

So, is 2005 through 2010 going to be the start of a new age in Network Marketing? Will people's attitudes about Network Marketing change, as they realize that corporations like Citicorp and people like Warren Buffet are invested in Network Marketing?

I think that we may be dawning on a new exciting time for Network Marketing. As an example I will talk about Apple Computers. I really enjoy using and even reading about Apple Computers. Have you ever watched one of the webcasts of the MacWorld Keynote Address where Steve Jobs introduces new products? The energy and excitement (the buzz) is amazing. The web is still buzzing with stores on the Mac Mini and iPod Shuffle. I wonder if there is a way to capture that sort of buzz and excitement in Network Marketing. There was a time with people would not touch Apple Computers, and now owning one is sort of a status symbol or a badge of membership in a fresh community.

I knew that something was different in the world the day that my dad bought his first foreign made car (he had said he would never have one), and now the same man who thought my red Apple iMac a toy is looking at iPods. Will he look at Network Marketing differently in this new age?

Those are the though left with me after digesting Success from Home magazine. I would recommend it to anyone in or out of the Network Marketing business.

1 comment:

SuccessfulYouInc said...

Hey Freddie, Home based business gives us the freedom to live the lifestyle we want! Yes, it IS hard work, but hey, it sure beats having a job! And I work harder for myself than anyone else!

I focus on two businesses.. Avon, in which I lead over 500 representatives, and Crave Energy Drink (keeps me fueled for Everything in my life) Ck out my sites at www.youravon.com/smazza and www.YouCraveSuccess.com

Here's to health, happiness and Prosperity!

Sue Mazza