Wednesday, February 09, 2005

The Shyest Networker

Seeing the new Success from Home magazine has sparked some interest in getting back into network marketing. I believe that people's ideas about network marketing are changing and that the distribution of information about products will be the business in the near future.

With that said, I wonder at times whether my personality lends itself to network marketing. Like so many others, I tend to be a shy person who will opens up to others. But I think one of my biggest fears may be calling someone up to talk about myself or my business. Even if it is not a "cold call", just the idea brings nervous shivers to me.

I guess there are two way to tackle the problem. One of those methods is to overcome my fears and transform myself into a more confident and outgoing person. The other method is to use technology and the relationships (networks) that can be made online to drive my business forward.

The idea, Shyest Networker, came to me from thinking about how I could apply my personality to network marketing after visiting the Greatest Network's online community. The GreatestNetworker.comUnity is lead by John Milton Fogg, author of the highly recommended network marketing book, The Greatest Networker.

No comments: