Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Recommend Your Network Marketing Business

I am thinking more and more about getting into a network marketing business. I see it an one part of my multiple streams of income.

I want to use this post to get comments or recommendations from readers. I want you to comment and provide a link to your network (or direct) marketing business. Tell me a bit about your business and provide a link, so that I can check it out.

Look at this as an opportunity to 'network' and get the word out about your business. Plus, adding links to your site may boost your search engine ratings.

I will say that I was involved with EverydayWealth before. I think that it is a good company, but they were going through some transitions with their website and fees. And I got out of the business to devote more time to my young family. I recently noticed an EverydayWealth online radio show on the same network that hosts eBay Radio.

When I was involved with EverydayWealth, I found this great site for Network Marketing resources--GreatestNetworkers.comUnity. It is an online community lead by John Milton Fogg, author of the great book, The Greatest Networker in the World.

1 comment:

DaveJohnson said...

If you're looking for a solid network marketing company, one that has been rated the #1 network marketing company for 7 years running, check out USANA Health Sciences. I've just created a website that will provide some more information about USANA and our team (Success Team International, aka STI) The link is http://www.get-residual.com

This site will explain the industry (Wellness), Network Marketing and provides links to USANA products, USANA management and other information.

The company (NASDAQ: USNA) was founded in 1992 by Dr. Myron Wentz, a world renowned biologist and immunologist. His vision is "a world free of pain and suffering". And with the expected revolution in the "Wellness Industry" (as predicted by Paul Zane Pilzer) USANA is perfectly positioned with the #1 rated compensation plan and the #1 rated products. That's a recipe for success!

Cheers,
Dave Johnson